我改變主意啦。
Ellen:
Kevin, what would you like to do?
凱文,你想干什麼?
Kevin:
I don't know. Maybe watch TV.
我不知道,可能會看電視吧。
That's a good idea. We're going shopping later so I think you should rest for a while.
好主意。我們等會兒要去購物,所以我覺得你應該休息會兒。
I don't think I want to go anymore.
我哪兒都不想去。
What do you mean? I thought you said we were going shopping.
什麼意思?你不是說我們一起去購物嗎?
I know, but I changed my mind. I'm too tired.
我知道。但是我改變主意了,我太累啦。
Well, I still have a lot of stuff to buy. When do you think we'll go?
那好吧,我還有很多東西要買,你覺得我們什麼時候可以去呀?
Maybe tonight.
或許今晚上。
OK, would you mind if I use your phone?
好的,我可以用一下你的電話嗎?
Sorry I don't have signal.
抱歉,電話沒信號。
Are you kidding? I usually have really good reception here.
你在開玩笑吧?我的手機在這裡信號總是很好。
My phone is very old and it doesn't work very well.
我的手機很舊,它總是出問題。
What if I take it outside?
我拿到外面用呢?
Yes, that's fine. It works well outside.
好的,可以。在外面信號可以。