一個浪漫的故事。
Paul:
Betty, are you and John still dating?
貝蒂,你和約翰還在約會嗎?
Betty:
Yeah, things are going really good.
是的,一切都很好。
Where did you meet him?
你在哪兒認識他的呀?
I met him at the library a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting at the same table and he asked to borrow my pen.
兩周前我在圖書館見到他的,我們坐在同一個桌子邊,然後他問我借鋼筆。
Wow, that's a nice story.
哇,真是個不錯的故事。
I was telling Jim about it the other day. He thought it was pretty romantic.
那天我跟吉姆說,他說這很浪漫。
Do you two have plans for tonight?
你今晚有計劃嗎?
Yes, I think we're going to rent a movie. Have you seen anything good lately?
是的,我想我們要去租一個電影看,你最近有沒有看什麼好的電影?
I saw Spider-Man the other day.
那天我看了《蜘蛛俠》這個電影。
I've heard that's a really funny movie.
我聽說這是個很搞笑的電影。
Are you kidding? That movie's not funny. It's sad. I was crying at the end.
你在開玩笑吧?這個電影一點都不搞笑,它是個很傷心的電影,看到最後我都哭啦。
You're really sensitive, aren't you?
你真的是很敏感呀,不是嗎?
I guess so. Maybe that's why I can't find a girlfriend.
我想是吧。或許這就是為什麼我找不到女朋友。