吉姆取銷了會議。
Jessica:
Hey, I just talked to Jim.
嘿!我剛剛和吉姆通話啦。
Mark:
What did he say?
他說什麼?
He said he had to cancel the meeting this afternoon.
他說他要取消今天下午的會議。
Oh, I see.
哦,我明白啦。
Is there a problem?
有什麼問題嗎?
No, It's not a big deal. He and I were supposed to talk to some new customers today.
不是,沒什麼大事兒。今天我和他應該去見幾個新客戶的。
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉。
It's OK. This has been happening quite a bit recently.
沒事兒,最近這樣的事情總是出現。
That's strange. I wonder why?
那很奇怪,我在想是為什麼呢?
His wife has been sick, so sometimes he has to go home early to take care of her.
他的妻子病啦,所有他有時要回去早點照顧他妻子。
I see. How's work been going?
我明白啦,最近工作怎麼樣?
Things are slow right now. Would you mind if I borrow your phone, mine's out of batteries and I have to call my boss to tell him about this.
最近不是很好。我可以用一下你的手機嗎?我的手機沒電啦,我要打電話給我老闆,跟他說一下這件事情。
OK, let me go get it. Its in the car.
好的,讓我去取一下,它在車裡。