錯過的電話。
Anthony:
Mandy, did you know Heather called you?
曼迪,你知道希瑟今天打電話給你了嗎?
Mandy:
No. When did she call?
不知道,她什麼時間打的電話?
Two hours ago, I think.
我想應該是兩個小時之前。
Two hours ago? Why didn't you tell me earlier?
兩個小時前?你怎麼不早點告訴我呢?
Sorry, I forgot.
不好意思,我忘啦。
What did she say?
她說什麼?
She said she's waiting for you at her sister's place.
她說她正在她妹妹的家裡等你。
OK, I was going to cook dinner first, but I don't think I have enough time now. I'll just warm up some leftovers in the microwave.
好的,我正準備先做晚飯呢,但是我覺得時間不夠啦,那我就在微波爐裡熱一點剩飯吧。
OK.
好的。
If she calls again tell her I'm gonna to be late.
如果她再打電話的話,你就告訴她我要遲到啦。
OK, no problem.
好的,沒問題。
This is very important. Don't forget.
這個很重要,不要忘記。
Don't worry. I won't forget.
別擔心,我不會忘記的。
Actually, would you please hand me my phone? I think I should give her a call now. She's probably wondering where I am.
事實上,我覺得我現在應該給她打一個電話,她肯定在想我在哪兒呢。你可以幫我把我的電話遞過來嗎?
Sure, I'll get it for you.
當然,我給你拿過來。