正常的速度:
速度慢:
Kelly, will you help me take these things to the car?
凱麗,你能幫我把那些東西放到車裡嗎?
OK, which car do you want me to put them in?
好的,你想我把它們放在哪輛車裡?
Bring them to my wife's car.
把它們放在我妻子的車裡。
Which one is hers'?
哪一輛車是她的?
The blue SUV in front of the Honda.
本田前面的藍色越野車。
What should I take first?
我應該先放哪一個呢?
That chair over there, but please be careful with it. It was a gift from my mother-in-law.
那邊的椅子,請你搬時小心一點,那是我岳母送的禮物。
Don't worry, I won't drop it. Wow, it's really heavy. I don't think I can move it by myself.
別擔心,我不會把它摔到的。(暫停)哇!真重。我覺得我自己搬不動。
Let me help you with that. I don't want you to hurt your back.
讓我來幫你。我不想你傷到你的背部。
Where are you taking all this stuff?
你要把這些東西帶到哪兒呀?
Didn't I tell you? We're moving to Florida?
我沒告訴你嗎?我們要搬到佛羅里達州。
You're moving now? I knew you were moving, but I thought you said you were moving next month.
你現在就搬呀?我知道你要搬,但我以為你說下個月搬呢。
Yes, that's true, but my wife found a new apartment on the Internet the other day and she wants to move right away.
是的,沒錯。但那天我妻子在網上找到一個新的公寓,她想馬上就搬。