我把你的計算器摔掉啦。
Thomas:
Hi Tracy. What's going on?
你好!特蕾西,你在干什麼?
Tracy:
Hi Thomas. I'm waiting in line to buy a DVD player.
你好!托馬斯,我在排隊買DVD播放機。
The line is too long. Why don't you come back tomorrow.
這隊排得好長呀,你為什麼不明天再來買呢?
I think you're right. They're going to close soon.
我覺得你說得對,他們馬上就關門啦。
Let's go get some coffee.
我們去那邊喝點咖啡吧。
OK. Wait a minute, I have to get something out of my purse. Will you hold this for me?
好的,稍等一下,我要從錢包裡拿點東西,你能幫我拿一下這個嗎?
Sure. Oops.
沒問題。哎喲!
What happened?
怎麼啦?
I dropped your calculator. Is it broken?
我把你的計算器掉地上了,摔壞了嗎?
I'm not sure. Let me have a look. No, I don't think it's broken. The button came off though. I can fix it.
我不清楚。讓我看看。沒有,儘管按鍵出來啦,但我覺得沒壞,我可以修。
Sorry about that.
真對不起。
Don't worry about it. I do that all the time. If it is broken, I have another one in my car.
沒關係。我總是不小心摔到它。如果壞了,我車裡還有一個。