正常的速度:
速度慢:
Hey Diane, what are you doing here?
嘿!黛安,你在這裡干什麼?
Hi, Tim, how are you? I'm waiting for a friend.
你好!蒂姆,你好嗎?我在等一個朋友。
I heard you're going to graduate this summer. Is that true?
我聽說你這個夏天就畢業啦,是真的嗎?
Yes. If everything goes alright, I'll be getting my bachelors degree in August. Then I need to start looking for a job.
是的,如果一切順利,我在這個八月就能取得我的學士學位,然後我就要開始找工作。
I had to do that last year. It wasn't easy. Do you have any job offers?
我去年畢業的,真的不容易啊。你有得到一些工作邀請嗎?
No, not yet. I sent out a lot of resumes, but I didn't receive many responses. It's pretty hard to find a job right now.
還沒有,我已經發了很多簡歷,但是我沒有得到很多回應,現在找工作真的很難。
What's your major?
你是什麼專業?
Psychology.
心理學。
That was my major when I started college, but I switched to engineering after the first year.
當我開始上大學時,我是學心理學的,但是第二年我就換成工程學啦。
I think it's easier for engineers to find a job.
我覺得學工程的好找工作。
I'm not sure about that. It took me about 3 months to find a job. I finally was able to get a job after I put my resume on one of those job websites.
我不清楚,但是我花了三個月時間才找到一份工作。最後,我把簡歷放在一個工作網站上,我才找到一份工作。
Anyway, it really doesn't matter. If I can't find a job I'll probably go back to school to get my Masters degree.
不管怎麼樣,真的沒關係,如果我找不到工作的話,我就回到學校再攻讀碩士學位。