信件。
Bill:
Hey Jane, did you get the mail yet?
嗨!簡,你去取信件了嗎?
Jane:
Yes. I picked it up this morning. There were a few bills and a letter from my mother. There was also a lot of junk mail.
是的,今天早上去取的,那是我媽媽寄來的一些現金和一封信,那也有很多垃圾信件。
Was there anything for me?
有我的嗎?
I don't remember, let me check. Yes, it looks like there's something here for you.
我不記得了,讓我看看。是的,這兒有一些你的信件。
Who's it from?
誰寄的?
The American Embassy.
美國大使館。
My hands are dirty. Will you open it for me?
我的手很臟,你能幫我打開一下嗎?
Sure.
沒問題。
What does it say?
是關於什麼的?
It says your passport is ready. You can pick it up anytime.
它說你的護照已經辦好啦,你什麼時候有空都可以去取。
Do you think you can drive me there?
你可以開車送我過去嗎?
Sure, when?
當然可以,什麼時間?
I think we should go get it now. I'm going to wash my hands and then we'll go. Is that OK?
我覺得我們現在應該去取。我去洗手,然後我們一起去,可以嗎?
That's fine.
當然。