正常的速度:
速度慢:
Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?
吉姆,我聽說你去聖地亞哥旅遊啦,是真的嗎?
Yeah, I just got back this morning.
是的,我今天早上才剛剛回來。
That sounds really nice. What did you do there?
聽起來不錯。你去那兒都干什麼啦?
Well, we were only there for three days, so we didn't do too much. We went shopping and went out to dinner a few times. At night we walked around the city with some friends.
啊,我們隻在那兒呆了三天,所以我們沒做多少事情。我們去購物,然後出去吃了幾次飯,晚上和朋友一起繞著城市散步。
Did you take any pictures?
你拍照了嗎?
Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them?
是的,我帶著它們呢,你想看一下嗎?
Sure, I love looking at photos.
當然。我喜歡看照片。
This one is of my wife and me on the beach, and this one is our daughter Emily standing next to my wife.
這一張是我妻子和我在沙灘上照的,這一張是我女兒艾米麗站在我妻子身邊照的。
Your daughter looks like her mother.
你女兒和她媽媽長得很像。
I know, they look very similar.
是的,她們看起來很像。
Where was this picture taken?
這張照片是在哪兒照的?
That was taken at the train station before we left.
那是在我們走之前,在地鐵站邊照的。
Did you have time to go to the zoo?
你去動物園了嗎?
No, not this time. We went there last time.
沒有,這次沒去,我們上次去啦。
It looks like you all had a nice time.
看起來你們玩得都很開心。
Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
是的,真的很開心。