正常的速度:
速度慢:
Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?
吉姆,我听说你去圣地亚哥旅游啦,是真的吗?
Yeah, I just got back this morning.
是的,我今天早上才刚刚回来。
That sounds really nice. What did you do there?
听起来不错。你去那儿都干什么啦?
Well, we were only there for three days, so we didn't do too much. We went shopping and went out to dinner a few times. At night we walked around the city with some friends.
啊,我们只在那儿呆了三天,所以我们没做多少事情。我们去购物,然后出去吃了几次饭,晚上和朋友一起绕着城市散步。
Did you take any pictures?
你拍照了吗?
Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them?
是的,我带着它们呢,你想看一下吗?
Sure, I love looking at photos.
当然。我喜欢看照片。
This one is of my wife and me on the beach, and this one is our daughter Emily standing next to my wife.
这一张是我妻子和我在沙滩上照的,这一张是我女儿艾米丽站在我妻子身边照的。
Your daughter looks like her mother.
你女儿和她妈妈长得很像。
I know, they look very similar.
是的,她们看起来很像。
Where was this picture taken?
这张照片是在哪儿照的?
That was taken at the train station before we left.
那是在我们走之前,在地铁站边照的。
Did you have time to go to the zoo?
你去动物园了吗?
No, not this time. We went there last time.
没有,这次没去,我们上次去啦。
It looks like you all had a nice time.
看起来你们玩得都很开心。
Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
是的,真的很开心。