我改变主意啦。
Ellen:
Kevin, what would you like to do?
凯文,你想干什么?
Kevin:
I don't know. Maybe watch TV.
我不知道,可能会看电视吧。
That's a good idea. We're going shopping later so I think you should rest for a while.
好主意。我们等会儿要去购物,所以我觉得你应该休息会儿。
I don't think I want to go anymore.
我哪儿都不想去。
What do you mean? I thought you said we were going shopping.
什么意思?你不是说我们一起去购物吗?
I know, but I changed my mind. I'm too tired.
我知道。但是我改变主意了,我太累啦。
Well, I still have a lot of stuff to buy. When do you think we'll go?
那好吧,我还有很多东西要买,你觉得我们什么时候可以去呀?
Maybe tonight.
或许今晚上。
OK, would you mind if I use your phone?
好的,我可以用一下你的电话吗?
Sorry I don't have signal.
抱歉,电话没信号。
Are you kidding? I usually have really good reception here.
你在开玩笑吧?我的手机在这里信号总是很好。
My phone is very old and it doesn't work very well.
我的手机很旧,它总是出问题。
What if I take it outside?
我拿到外面用呢?
Yes, that's fine. It works well outside.
好的,可以。在外面信号可以。