我把你的计算器摔掉啦。
Thomas:
Hi Tracy. What's going on?
你好!特蕾西,你在干什么?
Tracy:
Hi Thomas. I'm waiting in line to buy a DVD player.
你好!托马斯,我在排队买DVD播放机。
The line is too long. Why don't you come back tomorrow.
这队排得好长呀,你为什么不明天再来买呢?
I think you're right. They're going to close soon.
我觉得你说得对,他们马上就关门啦。
Let's go get some coffee.
我们去那边喝点咖啡吧。
OK. Wait a minute, I have to get something out of my purse. Will you hold this for me?
好的,稍等一下,我要从钱包里拿点东西,你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
Sure. Oops.
没问题。哎哟!
What happened?
怎么啦?
I dropped your calculator. Is it broken?
我把你的计算器掉地上了,摔坏了吗?
I'm not sure. Let me have a look. No, I don't think it's broken. The button came off though. I can fix it.
我不清楚。让我看看。没有,尽管按键出来啦,但我觉得没坏,我可以修。
Sorry about that.
真对不起。
Don't worry about it. I do that all the time. If it is broken, I have another one in my car.
没关系。我总是不小心摔到它。如果坏了,我车里还有一个。