一个浪漫的故事。
Paul:
Betty, are you and John still dating?
贝蒂,你和约翰还在约会吗?
Betty:
Yeah, things are going really good.
是的,一切都很好。
Where did you meet him?
你在哪儿认识他的呀?
I met him at the library a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting at the same table and he asked to borrow my pen.
两周前我在图书馆见到他的,我们坐在同一个桌子边,然后他问我借钢笔。
Wow, that's a nice story.
哇,真是个不错的故事。
I was telling Jim about it the other day. He thought it was pretty romantic.
那天我跟吉姆说,他说这很浪漫。
Do you two have plans for tonight?
你今晚有计划吗?
Yes, I think we're going to rent a movie. Have you seen anything good lately?
是的,我想我们要去租一个电影看,你最近有没有看什么好的电影?
I saw Spider-Man the other day.
那天我看了《蜘蛛侠》这个电影。
I've heard that's a really funny movie.
我听说这是个很搞笑的电影。
Are you kidding? That movie's not funny. It's sad. I was crying at the end.
你在开玩笑吧?这个电影一点都不搞笑,它是个很伤心的电影,看到最后我都哭啦。
You're really sensitive, aren't you?
你真的是很敏感呀,不是吗?
I guess so. Maybe that's why I can't find a girlfriend.
我想是吧。或许这就是为什么我找不到女朋友。