吉姆取销了会议。
Jessica:
Hey, I just talked to Jim.
嘿!我刚刚和吉姆通话啦。
Mark:
What did he say?
他说什么?
He said he had to cancel the meeting this afternoon.
他说他要取消今天下午的会议。
Oh, I see.
哦,我明白啦。
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
No, It's not a big deal. He and I were supposed to talk to some new customers today.
不是,没什么大事儿。今天我和他应该去见几个新客户的。
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉。
It's OK. This has been happening quite a bit recently.
没事儿,最近这样的事情总是出现。
That's strange. I wonder why?
那很奇怪,我在想是为什么呢?
His wife has been sick, so sometimes he has to go home early to take care of her.
他的妻子病啦,所有他有时要回去早点照顾他妻子。
I see. How's work been going?
我明白啦,最近工作怎么样?
Things are slow right now. Would you mind if I borrow your phone, mine's out of batteries and I have to call my boss to tell him about this.
最近不是很好。我可以用一下你的手机吗?我的手机没电啦,我要打电话给我老板,跟他说一下这件事情。
OK, let me go get it. Its in the car.
好的,让我去取一下,它在车里。