900 sentences in life crazy english

Lesson 45

Lesson 45: Embarrassing Experiences

第 45 課:尷尬的經歷

664. I can’t believe I said something that stupid at the party.

我不敢相信我在聚會上說了那麼蠢的話。

665. I just spilled my drink all over my pants.

我剛剛把飲料灑在褲子上了。

666. Halfway through my speech, I forgot the rest of what I wanted to say.

演講到一半,我就忘了接下來要說的話。

667. I didn’t notice the stain until I got to work.

直到我開始工作時我才注意到污漬。

668. He tripped and fell right in front of the guests.

他絆了一跤,摔倒在客人面前。

669. She came to the party in the same dress as me.

她穿著和我一樣的衣服來參加派對。

670. My ex-girlfriend told everyone at the party about me.

我的前女友向聚會上的每個人講述了我的事。

671. He was so sick that he vomited right in the middle of dinner.

他病得很厲害,吃到一半就吐了。

672. I just realized that this shirt isn’t clean.

我剛剛意識到這件襯衫不乾淨。

673. Someone told Bob what I said about him.

有人告訴鮑伯我對他的評價。

674. That has to be my most embarrassing moment ever.

那一定是我最尷尬的時刻了。

675. That shouldn’t be enough to cause you to quit.

這應該不足以讓你放棄。

676. That is a little embarrassing.

這就有點尷尬了。

677. Still you shouldn’t stop doing something you liked just because of one incident.

不過,你不應該因為一件事情而停止做你喜歡的事。

678. I embarrassed myself the entire evening.

整個晚上我都覺得很尷尬。

<# render 'ads' %>