900 Crazy English sentences for daily life
Lesson 37
Lesson 37: Flattery
第 37 課:奉承 |
You haven’t aged one bit.
你一點也沒變老。 |
That dress looks marvelous on you.
你穿那件衣服看起來棒極了。 |
Don’t try to impress me with flattery.
別試圖用阿諛奉承來給我留下好印象。 |
I’m not fooled by your false compliments.
我不會被你虛假的讚美所迷惑。 |
You played that piece wonderfully.
你那首曲子演奏得非常精彩。 |
You sing like an angel.
你唱歌就像天使一樣。 |
He’s the best ball player I have ever seen.
他是我見過的最好的球員。 |
You are our most valuable worker.
您是我們最有價值的員工。 |
We are very impressed with your work.
您的作品給我們留下了深刻的印象。 |
You have the best yard in the neighborhood.
你有附近最好的院子。 |
You are just the person I was hoping to run into.
你正是我希望遇到的人。 |
Because your smile brightens up my day.
因為你的微笑照亮了我的一天。 |
Can’t I just enjoy your company?
我就不能享受你的陪伴嗎? |
I really like that dress you are wearing.
我真的很喜歡你穿的那件衣服。 |
I just wanted to let you know how well I think you are running the office.
我只是想讓你知道我認為你對辦公室的管理有多好。 |