900 Crazy English sentences for daily life
Lesson 26
Lesson 26: Preference
第 26 課:偏好 |
I prefer apples to oranges.
比起橘子我更喜歡蘋果。 |
Do you have any preferences about dinner?
您對晚餐有什麼偏好嗎? |
I’d prefer to just go home.
我寧願回家。 |
Would you prefer to have white wine?
您想要白葡萄酒嗎? |
I’d prefer not to talk about it.
我不想談論它。 |
I can eat this, but it’s not my preference.
我可以吃這個,但這不是我的喜好。 |
What would you prefer we do?
您希望我們做什麼? |
I’d prefer it if you’d change the subject.
如果你能換個話題我會更喜歡。 |
He’d prefer to just watch TV instead of going out.
他寧願只看電視而不是出去。 |
My family would prefer to go to New York for vacation.
我的家人更願意去紐約度假。 |
Do you have any preferences about what to eat?
您對吃什麼有什麼偏好嗎? |
She was surprised because my sister was very picky about what she would eat.
她很驚訝,因為我姐姐對吃的東西非常挑剔。 |
I know, but she’s too set in her ways to change.
我知道,但她已經固執己見,無法改變。 |
It is nice, but I still don’t think this car is right for me.
很好,但我仍然認為這輛車不適合我。 |
I like to wear clothes that are comfortable, not those that are fashionable.
我喜歡穿舒服的衣服,而不是時髦的衣服。 |