900 Crazy English sentences for daily life
Lesson 24
Lesson 24: Optimism
第 24 課:樂觀 |
I’ve got high hopes for this experiment.
我對這個實驗抱持著很大的希望。 |
I’m confident we’ll win this game.
我有信心我們會贏得這場比賽。 |
Joe’s always an optimist.
喬總是個樂觀主義者。 |
You seem pretty optimistic about your chances.
您似乎對自己的機會相當樂觀。 |
Why are you so optimistic after what just happened?
為什麼在剛剛發生的事情之後你如此樂觀? |
Optimism comes from hope.
樂觀源於希望。 |
Optimists always say the glass is half full, not half empty.
樂觀主義者總是說杯子是半滿的,而不是半空的。 |
I’m not very optimistic about this new restaurant.
我對這家新餐廳不太看好。 |
The investors are optimistic about our company’s future.
投資者對我們公司的未來持樂觀態度。 |
Optimism is a healthy outlook on life.
樂觀是一種健康的人生觀。 |
I will deal with that if it happens, but until then I’m going to hope for the best.
如果發生這種情況我會處理,但在那之前我會抱持最好的希望。 |
It would be better to just try to calm down.
最好還是試著冷靜下來。 |
Lots of people believe if you are optimistic, better things will happen to you.
很多人相信,如果你樂觀,更好的事情就會發生在你身上。 |
In the end, you will always be happier if you have pleasant thoughts and lots of hope.
最後,如果你有愉快的想法和很多希望,你總是會更快樂。 |
Tomorrow has to be better, because it can’t possibly be worse than today.
明天必須更好,因為它不可能比今天更糟。 |