900 sentences in life crazy english

Lesson 57

Lesson 57: Miserable Experiences

第 57 課:悲慘經歷

845. I’ve had a fever for the past two days.

這兩天我發燒了。

846. I can’t wait to get out of these wet clothes.

我迫不及待地想脫掉這些濕衣服。

847. This backpack is way too heavy.

這個背包太重了。

848. We’re been walking for hours and I’m exhausted.

我們走了幾個小時,我已經筋疲力盡了。

849. My first few months at college were miserable.

我上大學的頭幾個月過得很痛苦。

850. I once had to sleep on the floor of a train.

我曾經不得不睡在火車的地板上。

851. I hate going to funerals.

我討厭參加葬禮。

852. Talking to my boss is pure misery.

和我的老闆談話純粹是痛苦的。

853. He is a miserable little person.

他是個可憐的小人物。

854. This rain is miserable weather.

這場雨真是個糟糕的天氣。

855. I was really sorry to hear that you were sick for so long.

聽說你病了這麼久,我真的很難過。

856. It’s been a month and she’s still feeling bad.

一個月過去了,她的心情依然不好。

857. The worst part of the illness is that you are always so tired.

這種疾病最糟糕的部分是你總是很累。

858. My drinking got so bad that I lost my job because I got caught drinking while at work.

我的酗酒情況非常嚴重,以至於我因為在工作時喝酒被抓而失去了工作。

859. I couldn’t support my family while I was drinking, so I made the decision to sober up.

喝酒的時候我無法養家活口,所以我決定戒酒。

<# render 'ads' %>