900 sentences in life crazy english

Lesson 56

Lesson 56: Confusing Experiences

第 56 課:令人困惑的經歷

830. I don’t think this is the right address.

我認為這不是正確的地址。

831. Do you know where we are going?

你知道我們要去哪裡嗎?

832. I’m not sure which bag is mine.

我不確定哪個包是我的。

833. He keeps getting their names mixed up.

他總是把他們的名字搞混。

834. It’s hard to remember which classroom is mine.

很難記住哪個教室是我的。

835. It’s very confusing to learn a new language.

學習一門新語言是非常令人困惑的。

836. Chinese characters always confuse me.

漢字總是讓我感到困惑。

837. He was confused as to what his boss wanted him to do.

他很困惑,不知道老闆要他做什麼。

838. Jill is easily confused.

吉爾很容易感到困惑。

839. The deer was confused by the headlights of the car.

鹿被汽車的前燈弄糊塗了。

840. Well, I’m not sure if everything is good.

嗯,我不確定一切是否都很好。

841. Has anything unusual happened to her recently?

她最近有沒有發生什麼異常的事情?

842. I don’t have a clue where to go from here.

我不知道從這裡該去哪裡。

843. Yes, I swear I have, but I can’t seem to remember it for long.

是的,我發誓我記得,但我似乎記不太久了。

844. We were all eating in a restaurant when I got up to use the bathroom right before we were about to leave.

當我們準備離開之前我起身去洗手間時,我們都在一家餐廳吃飯。

<# render 'ads' %>