900 Crazy English sentences for daily life
Lesson 45
Lesson 45: Embarrassing Experiences
第 45 课:尴尬的经历 |
I can’t believe I said something that stupid at the party.
我不敢相信我在聚会上说了如此愚蠢的话。 |
I just spilled my drink all over my pants.
我刚刚把饮料洒在了裤子上。 |
Halfway through my speech, I forgot the rest of what I wanted to say.
演讲到一半时,我忘记了接下来想要讲的内容。 |
I didn’t notice the stain until I got to work.
直到上班我才注意到这个污渍。 |
He tripped and fell right in front of the guests.
他突然绊倒在客人面前。 |
She came to the party in the same dress as me.
她穿着和我同样的衣服来参加聚会。 |
My ex-girlfriend told everyone at the party about me.
我的前女友在聚会上向每个人都讲了我的事。 |
He was so sick that he vomited right in the middle of dinner.
他病得很严重,吃饭的时候就吐了。 |
I just realized that this shirt isn’t clean.
我刚发现这件衬衫不干净。 |
Someone told Bob what I said about him.
有人告诉鲍勃我对他的评价。 |
That has to be my most embarrassing moment ever.
那一定是我一生中最尴尬的时刻。 |
That shouldn’t be enough to cause you to quit.
这还不足以让你辞职。 |
That is a little embarrassing.
这有点尴尬。 |
Still you shouldn’t stop doing something you liked just because of one incident.
但你不应该因为一件事而停止做你喜欢的事情。 |
I embarrassed myself the entire evening.
整个晚上我都很尴尬。 |