400 Crazy English sentences

Lesson 20

385. Isolated rural locations.

/ˈaɪsəleɪtɪd ˈrʊərəl ləʊˈkeɪʃənz/

偏遠鄉村

386. I’m leaving. I’ve had enough of all this nonsense!

/aɪm ˈliːvɪŋ. aɪv həd ɪˈnʌf əv ɔːl ðɪs ˈnɒnsns/

我走了,我再也受不了這種胡言亂語了

387. Is your translation correct?

/ɪz jə trænsˈleɪʃən kəˈrekt/

你翻譯對了嗎?

388. It comes to nothing.

/ɪt kʌmz tə ˈnʌθɪŋ/

它不會去任何地方

389. I’m going out of my mind!

/aɪm ˈgəʊɪŋ aʊt əv maɪ maɪnd/

我在這裡要瘋了

390. It’s raining cats and dogs.

/ɪts ˈreɪnɪŋ kæts ənd dɒgz/

當時正下著傾盆大雨

391. It never rains but it pours.

/ɪt ˈnevə reɪnz bʌt ɪt pɔːz/

災難並非一心一意

392. I’m going to bed now – I’m beat.

/aɪm ˈgəʊɪŋ tə bed naʊ – aɪm biːt/

我要睡覺了,我很累

393. I’m pretty hot at tennis.

/aɪm ˈprɪtɪ hɒt ət ˈtenɪs/

我網球打得很好

394. If your job really sucks, leave it.

/ɪf jə ʤɒb ˈrɪəlɪ sʌks liːv ɪt/

如果你的工作很糟糕,那就離開

395. I’ve told you umpteen times.

/aɪv təʊld jʊ ˈʌmptiːn taɪmz/

我已經告訴你很多次了

396. If you don’t work hard, you’ll end up a zero.

/ɪf jʊ dəʊnt wɜːk hɑːd juːl end ʌp ə ˈzɪərəʊ/

如果你不努力,你就會一無是處

397. I’m dying for a cup of coffee.

/aɪm ˈdaɪɪŋ fər ə kʌp əv ˈkɒfɪ/

我想喝杯咖啡

398. I’m not sure if you remember me.

/aɪm nɒt ʃɔː ɪf jʊ rɪˈmembə miː/

不知道你是否還記得我

399. I never miss a chance.

/aɪ ˈnevə mɪs ə ʧɑːns/

我不錯過任何一個機會

400. It’s all the same to me.

/ɪts ɔːl ðə seɪm tə miː/

我什麼都好