385. Isolated rural locations.
/ˈaɪsəleɪtɪd ˈrʊərəl ləʊˈkeɪʃənz/
偏远乡村
386. I’m leaving. I’ve had enough of all this nonsense!
/aɪm ˈliːvɪŋ. aɪv həd ɪˈnʌf əv ɔːl ðɪs ˈnɒnsns/
我走了,我再也受不了这种胡言乱语了
387. Is your translation correct?
/ɪz jə trænsˈleɪʃən kəˈrekt/
你翻译对了吗?
388. It comes to nothing.
/ɪt kʌmz tə ˈnʌθɪŋ/
它不会去任何地方
389. I’m going out of my mind!
/aɪm ˈgəʊɪŋ aʊt əv maɪ maɪnd/
我在这里要疯了
390. It’s raining cats and dogs.
/ɪts ˈreɪnɪŋ kæts ənd dɒgz/
当时正下着倾盆大雨
391. It never rains but it pours.
/ɪt ˈnevə reɪnz bʌt ɪt pɔːz/
灾难并非一心一意
392. I’m going to bed now – I’m beat.
/aɪm ˈgəʊɪŋ tə bed naʊ – aɪm biːt/
我要睡觉了,我很累
393. I’m pretty hot at tennis.
/aɪm ˈprɪtɪ hɒt ət ˈtenɪs/
我网球打得很好
394. If your job really sucks, leave it.
/ɪf jə ʤɒb ˈrɪəlɪ sʌks liːv ɪt/
如果你的工作很糟糕,那就离开
395. I’ve told you umpteen times.
/aɪv təʊld jʊ ˈʌmptiːn taɪmz/
我已经告诉过你很多次了
396. If you don’t work hard, you’ll end up a zero.
/ɪf jʊ dəʊnt wɜːk hɑːd juːl end ʌp ə ˈzɪərəʊ/
如果你不努力,你就会一无是处
397. I’m dying for a cup of coffee.
/aɪm ˈdaɪɪŋ fər ə kʌp əv ˈkɒfɪ/
我想喝杯咖啡
398. I’m not sure if you remember me.
/aɪm nɒt ʃɔː ɪf jʊ rɪˈmembə miː/
不知道你是否还记得我
399. I never miss a chance.
/aɪ ˈnevə mɪs ə ʧɑːns/
我不错过任何一个机会
400. It’s all the same to me.
/ɪts ɔːl ðə seɪm tə miː/
我什么都好