Amy is John's girlfriend. 艾米是約翰的女朋友。 | | |
He always does that for me. 他經常為我這樣做。 | | |
He broke the window. 你打破了窗戶。 | | |
He doesn't look like a nurse. 他看上去不像護士。 | | |
He has a nice car. 他有一輛不錯的汽車。 | | |
He never gives me anything. 他從來沒給過我什麼。 | | |
He said this is a nice place. 他說過這是個好地方。 | | |
He's an American. 他是美國人。 | | |
He's a very good student. 他是一個很好的學生。 | | |
He's faster than me. 他比我快。 | | |
He thinks we don't want to go. 他認為我們不想去。 | | |
His room is very small. 他的房間很小。 | | |
His son. 他的兒子。 | | |
How are your parents? 你父母好嗎? | | |
How do I use this? 這個怎麼用? | | |
I came with my family. 我與家人一起來的。 | | |
I'd like to exchange this for Dollars. 我想換點美元。 | | |
I'd like to use the internet 我想上網。 | | |
I don't have time right now. 我現在沒有時間。 | | |
I don't know. 我不知道。 | | |
I have money. 我有錢。 | | |
I haven't had lunch yet. 我還沒吃午飯。 | | |
I have to go to the post office. 我得去郵局了。 | | |
I like Italian food. 我喜歡意大利食物。 | | |
I live in California. 我隹在加利福尼亞。 | | |
I'll talk to you soon. 我待會兒再跟你聊。 | | |
I made a mistake. 我搞錯了。(我犯了一個錯誤) | | |
I'm bored. 我感到無聊。 | | |
I'm going to America next year. 我準備明年去美國。 | | |
I'm going to go have dinner. 我準備去吃晚飯。 | | |
I'm tired. 我累啦。 | | |
I'm very well, thank you. 我很好,謝謝你! | | |
I need another key. 我需要另一把鑰匙。 | | |
I need this to get there by tomorrow. 我這個明天要送到。 | | |
I need to go now. 我現在必須走了。 | | |
Is it suppose to rain tomorrow? 明天會下雨嗎? | | |
Is John there please? (phone call) 約翰在嗎?(電話) | | |
Is this a safe area? 這裡是安全區嗎? | | |
Is this Mr. Smith? 是史密斯先生嗎? | | |
Is this the bus to New York? 這是去紐約的公共汽車嗎? | | |
Is this your book? 這是你的書嗎? | | |
I still have to brush my teeth and take a shower. 我還需要刷牙洗澡。 | | |
Is your father home? 你父親在家嗎? | | |
I think so. 我這麼認為。 | | |
I think those shoes are very good looking. 我想那些鞋子很好看。 | | |
It's very windy. 風很大。 | | |
It takes 2 hours by car. 坐汽車要 兩個小時。 | | |
I've never done that. 我從沒做過那事兒。 | | |
I've worked there for five years. 我在那兒工作了五年。 | | |
I want to buy something. 我想買些東西。 | | |
I want to contact our embassy. 我想與我們的大使館聯繫。 | | |
I want to send this package to the United States. 我想把這個包裹寄到美國。 | | |
I want to show you something. 我想給你看點東西。 | | |
I went to the supermarket, and then to the computer store. 我先去了超市,然後去了電腦商店。 | | |
My car isn't working. 我的汽車壞啦。 | | |
Nobody is helping us. 沒人幫助我們。 | | |
Nobody is there right now. 現在那裡沒人。 | | |
One like that. 象那樣的。 | | |
Open the door. 開門。 | | |
Open the window. 開窗戶。 | | |
Pick up your clothes. 撿起你的衣服。 | | |
Please. 請。 | | |
Please count this for me. 請幫我數一數。 | | |
Please tell her John called. 請告訴她約翰來過電話。 | | |
Please tell me. 請告訴我。 | | |
Please wait for me. 請等等我。 | | |
She's going with me tomorrow. 她明天跟我一起去。 | | |
Some books. 一些書。 | | |
Someone does that for me. 有人替我做。 | | |
Someone is coming. 有人來了。 | | |
Sorry, I don't have a pencil. 對不起,我沒有鉛筆。 | | |
Start the car. 發動汽車。 | | |
Take me downtown. 帶我去市區。 | | |
Tell him that I need to talk to him. 告訴他我想跟他談話 | | |
That car over there is mine. 那邊的那輛車是我的。 | | |
That looks old. 那個看起來舊了。 | | |
That's a good school. 那是一所好學校。 | | |
That's her book. 那是她的書。 | | |
That's not enough. 那還不夠。 | | |
The car is fixed. 汽車修好了。 | | |
These books are ours. 這些書是我們的。 | | |
The TV is broken. 電視機壞了。 | | |
They haven't met her yet. 他們還沒見過她。 | | |
They're planning to come next year. 他們準備明年來。 | | |
They're waiting for us. 他們在等我們。 | | |
This room is a mess. 這房間很亂。 | | |
Those men are speaking English. 那些人在說英語。 | | |
What color is that car? 那輛車是什麼顏色? | | |
What do you think of these shoes? 你認為這些鞋怎麼樣? | | |
When would you like to meet? 你想什麼時候見面? | | |
Where does your wife work? 你妻子在哪裡工作? | | |
Where is Main Street? 主街在哪兒? | | |
Where is my shirt? 我的襯衣在哪裡? | | |
Where is the bus station? 公共汽車站在哪裡? | | |
Which road should I take? 我該走哪條路? | | |
You're right. 你是對的。 | | |
Your house is very nice. 你的房子很好。 | | |