And you? 你呢? | | |
Anything else? 還需要其它嗎? | | |
Are they the same? 它們一樣嗎? | | |
Are you afraid? 你害怕嗎? | | |
Are you going to attend their wedding? 你打算參加他們的婚禮嗎? | | |
Are you married? 你結婚了嗎? | | |
Are you okay? 你還好嗎? | | |
Are you sick? 你病了嗎? | | |
Behind the bank. 在銀行後面。 | | |
Can I borrow some money? 我能借點錢嗎? | | |
Can I have the bill please? 請給我帳單好嗎? | | |
Can you call back later? 你能稍後再打過來嗎? | | |
Can you call me back later? 你能稍後再打過來嗎? | | |
Can you carry this for me? 你能幫我拿一下嗎? | | |
Can you fix this? 你能修這個嗎? | | |
Can you give me an example? 你能給我舉個例子嗎? | | |
Can you speak louder please? 請大聲一點,好嗎? | | |
Can you swim? 你會游泳嗎? | | |
Does he like the school? 他喜歡這個學校嗎? | | |
Do you accept U.S. Dollars? 你們收 美元嗎? | | |
Do you have a girlfriend? 你有女朋友嗎? | | |
Do you have an appointment? 你有約會嗎? | | |
Do you have a problem? 你有問題嗎? | | |
Do you hear that? 你聽說了嗎? | | |
Do you know how to get to the Marriott Hotel? 你知道怎麼去瑪瑞阿特飯店嗎? | | |
Do you know what this means? 你知道這是什麼意思嗎? | | |
Do you know where I can get a taxi? 你知道在哪兒能打到的嗎? | | |
Do you know where my glasses are? 你知道我的眼鏡在哪兒嗎? | | |
Do you like your co-workers? 你喜歡你的同事嗎? | | |
Do you need anything else? 你還需要別的東西嗎? | | |
Do you understand? 你明白了嗎? | | |
Give me the pen. 把筆遞給我。 | | |
How do you know? 你怎麼知道? | | |
How is she? 她怎麼樣? | | |
How long is it? 多久? | | |
How many? 幾個? | | |
How much is it? 多少錢? | | |
I have a lot of things to do. 我有很多事要做。 | | |
In 30 minutes. 三十分鐘之後。 | | |
Is anyone else coming? 還有其他人來嗎? | | |
Is everything ok? 一切還好嗎? | | |
Is it cold outside? 外面冷嗎? | | |
Is it far from here? 離這裡遠嗎? | | |
Is it hot? 熱嗎? | | |
Is it raining? 在下雨嗎? | | |
Is there anything cheaper? 有更便宜的嗎? | | |
Is your son here? 你兒子在這裡嗎? | | |
Should I wait? 要我等嗎? | | |
The big one or the small one? 是大的還是小的? | | |
The cars are American. 這些是美國車。 | | |
Were there any problems? 出了什麼問題嗎? | | |
Were you at the library last night? 你昨天晚上在圖書館嗎? | | |
What are you doing? 你在干什麼? | | |
What are you thinking about? 你在想什麼? | | |
What are you two talking about? 你們兩位在談什麼? | | |
What did you do last night? 你昨天晚上在干什麼? | | |
What did you do yesterday? 你昨天在干什麼? | | |
What did you think? 你當時是怎麼想的? | | |
What do they study? 他們在學什麼? | | |
What do you have? 你有什麼? | | |
What do you think? 你是怎麼認為呢? | | |
What happened? 發生什麼事情了? | | |
What is it? 這是什麼? | | |
What is that? 那是什麼? | | |
What should I wear? 我該穿什麼樣衣服? | | |
What's in it? 裡面是什麼? | | |
What's the temperature? 氣溫有多高? | | |
What's this? 這是什麼? | | |
What's up? 怎麼啦? | | |
Where are you from? 你是哪裡人? | | |
Where can I rent a car? 哪兒可以租車? | | |
Where did it happen? 在哪兒發生的? | | |
Where did you learn it? 你在哪裡學的? | | |
Where is he? 他在哪裡? | | |
Where is he from? 他是哪裡人? | | |
Which is better, the spaghetti or chicken salad? 意大利面和雞肉沙拉,哪個更好吃? | | |
Which one do you want? 你想要哪個? | | |
Which one is cheaper? 哪個更便宜? | | |
Which one is the best? 哪個最好? | | |
Which school does he go to? 他上哪所學校? | | |
Who are they? 他們是什麼人? | | |
Who are you looking for? 你在找誰? | | |
Who is it? (Inquiring about who is on the phone) 誰在打電話?(電話用語,當你接到電話時,你沒聽出來來電人的聲音,你可以這麼問) | | |
Who's calling? 你是誰?(電話用語,問來電者) | | |
Who's that man over there? 那邊那個男人是誰? | | |
Who taught you that? 那是誰教你的? | | |
Why did you say that? 你為什麼那樣說? | | |
Will you pass me the salt please? 請把鹽遞給我,好嗎? | | |
Will you put this in the car for me? 請幫我把這個放在車裡,好嗎? | | |
Would you ask him to call me back please? 請告訴他稍後打過來,好嗎? | | |
Yes. 是的。 | | |
You have a very nice car. 你的車真不錯。 | | |
You look like my sister. 你看起來真像我姐姐。 | | |