Are you American? 你是美國人嗎? | | |
Are you coming this evening? 你今晚會來嗎? | | |
Are you free tonight? 你今晚有空嗎? | | |
Are you going to take a plane or train? 你打算坐飛機還是坐火車去? | | |
Are you hungry? 你餓了嗎? | | |
Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? | | |
Are you working Tomorrow? 你明天上班嗎? | | |
Business is good. 生意不錯。 | | |
Cheers! 乾杯! | | |
Did it snow yesterday? 昨天下雪了嗎? | | |
Did you get my email? 收到我的電子郵件了嗎? | | |
Did you take your medicine? 你吃藥了嗎? | | |
Do you feel better? 你感覺好點了嗎? | | |
Do you go to Florida often? 你經常去福囉裡達嗎? | | |
Do you have another one? 你另外還有嗎? | | |
Do you know where there's a store that sells towels? 你知道哪個商店賣浴巾嗎? | | |
Do you like it here? 你喜歡這裡嗎? | | |
Do you like the book? 你喜歡這本書嗎? | | |
Do you need anything? 你需要什麼東西嗎? | | |
Do you play any sports? 你參加什麼體育活動嗎? | | |
Do you sell medicine? (store) 你這兒賣藥嗎? (在商店) | | |
Do you study English? 你在學英語嗎? | | |
Do you want to come with me? 你想同我一起來嗎? | | |
Do you want to go with me? 你想同我一起去嗎? | | |
Excuse me. 對不起。(如果你要讓別人幫你讓路時,也可以用這個,意思是“借過一下”,在有些情況下也可以翻譯成“打擾一下” | | |
Give me a call. 給我打電話。 | | |
Has your brother been to California? 你的哥哥(弟弟)去過加利福尼亞州嗎? | | |
Have they met her yet? 他們見過她嗎? | | |
Have you done this before? 你以前這樣做過嗎? | | |
How long have you been here? 你在這兒呆了多久啦? | | |
How long have you been in America? 你在美國呆多久了? | | |
How long have you lived here? 你在這兒住了多久啦? | | |
How many children do you have? 你有幾個孩子? | | |
How many languages do you speak? 你會說幾種語言? | | |
How many people do you have in your family? 你們家有幾口人? | | |
How much would you like? 你想要多少? | | |
How old are you? 你多大了? | | |
I bought a shirt yesterday. 我昨天買了一件襯衣。 | | |
I don't feel well. 我感覺不太舒服。 | | |
I have pain in my arm. 我的胳膊痛。 | | |
I have to wash my clothes. 我得洗衣服去了。 | | |
I have two sisters. 我有兩個姐妹。 | | |
I'll tell him you called. 我會告訴他你來過電話。 | | |
I'm 32. 我三十二歲。 | | |
I'm 6'2". 我身高 六尺二。 | | |
I'm allergic to seafood. 我對海鮮過敏。 | | |
I'm American. 我是美國人。(也可以用I am an American.) | | |
I'm a size 8. 我穿八號的。 | | |
I'm fine, and you? 我很好,你呢? | | |
I'm not afraid. 我不怕。 | | |
I'm sick. 我病了。 | | |
I remember. 我記得。 | | |
I speak a little English. 我會說一點英語。 | | |
Is your house like this one? 你的房子跟這間相似嗎? | | |
Is your husband also from Boston? 你的丈夫也來自波士頓嗎? | | |
It's not very expensive. 不是很貴。 | | |
I've been there. 我去過那裡。 | | |
Let's share. 我們共用。 | | |
My daughter is here. 我女兒在這裡。 | | |
My father has been there. 我父親去過那裡。 | | |
My father is a lawyer. 我父親是一位律師。 | | |
My grandmother passed away last year. 我祖母去年去世了。 | | |
My name is John Smith. 我的名字叫約翰.史密斯。 | | |
My son. 我兒子。 | | |
My son studies computers. 我兒子是學電腦的。 | | |
No, I'm American. 不,我是美國人。 | | |
No, this is the first time. 不,這是第一次。 | | |
Our children are in America. 我們的孩子在美國。 | | |
She's an expert. 她是一位專家。 | | |
She's older than me. 她年紀比我大。 | | |
That car is similar to my car. 那輛車跟我的很像。 | | |
This is Mrs. Smith. 這是史密斯小姐。(介紹) | | |
This is my mother. 這是我媽媽。(介紹) | | |
This is the first time I've been here. 這是我第一次來這裡。 | | |
We have two boys and one girl. 我們有兩個男孩和一個女孩。 | | |
What are you going to do tonight? 你今晚打算干什麼? | | |
What are your hobbies? 你有什麼愛好? | | |
What do you study? 你是學什麼? | | |
What do you want to do? 你想干什麼? | | |
What school did you go to? 你是在那所學校上的學? | | |
What's your favorite movie? 你最喜歡哪部電影? | | |
What's your last name? 你姓什麼? | | |
What's your name? 你的名字是什麼? | | |
Where are the t-shirts? T 恤衫在哪裡? | | |
Where did you go? 你去了哪裡? | | |
Where did you learn English? 你在哪裡學的英語? | | |
Where did you work before you worked here? 到這裡工作之前,你在哪裡工作? | | |
Where do you live? 你住在哪裡? | | |
Where were you? 你當時在哪裡? | | |
Who sent this letter? 這封信是誰發來的? | | |
Would you like to buy this? 你想買這個嗎? | | |
Your children are very well behaved. 你的孩子很懂事。 | | |
Your daughter. 你的女兒。 | | |
You're smarter than him. 你比他聰明。 | | |
You speak English very well. 你的英語說得很好。 | | |