Be careful. 小心。 | | |
Be careful driving. 開車小心一點 | | |
Can you translate this for me? 你能幫我翻譯一下嗎? | | |
Chicago is very different from Boston. 芝加哥同波士頓有很多不同。 | | |
Don't worry. 別擔心! | | |
Everyone knows it. 大家都知道。 | | |
Everything is ready. 一切都準備好了。 | | |
Excellent. 太棒了。 | | |
From time to time. 有時。 | | |
Good idea. 好主意! | | |
He likes it very much. 他非常喜歡它。 | | |
Help! 救命! | | |
He's coming soon. 他很快就來。 | | |
He's right. 他是對的。 | | |
He's very annoying. 他很苦惱。 | | |
He's very famous. 他很有名。 | | |
How are you? 你好嗎? | | |
How's work going? 工作進展得如何? | | |
Hurry! 快點! | | |
I ate already. 我已經吃了。 | | |
I can't hear you. 我聽不見。 | | |
I'd like to go for a walk. 我想去散步。 | | |
I don't know how to use it. 我不會用。 | | |
I don't like him. 我不喜歡他。 | | |
I don't like it. 我不喜歡。 | | |
I don't speak very well. 我說得不太好。 | | |
I don't understand. 我不明白。 | | |
I don't want it. 我不想要。 | | |
I don't want that. 我不想要那個。 | | |
I don't want to bother you. 我不想麻煩你。 | | |
I feel good. 我感覺很好。 | | |
If you need my help, please let me know. 如果需要我幫忙話,請儘管講。 | | |
I get off of work at 6. 我下午 六 點下班。 | | |
I have a headache. 我頭痛。 | | |
I hope you and your wife have a nice trip. 祝你和你的妻子旅途愉快。 | | |
I know. 我知道。 | | |
I like her. 我喜歡她。 | | |
I'll call you when I leave. 我離開時會打電話給你。 | | |
I'll come back later. 我稍後就回來。 | | |
I'll pay. 我來付錢。 | | |
I'll take it. 我要啦。(當你買東西時,你決定要啦,要買單,就說這句話。) | | |
I'll take you to the bus stop. 我會帶你去公共汽車站。 | | |
I lost my watch. 我把手表弄丟了。 | | |
I love you. 我愛你。 | | |
I'm an American. 我是美國人。(也可以用I am American.) | | |
I'm cleaning my room. 我在打掃房間。 | | |
I'm cold. 我很冷。 | | |
I'm coming to pick you up. 我現在來接你。 | | |
I'm going to leave. 我準備走啦。 | | |
I'm good, and you? 我很好,你呢? | | |
I'm happy. 我很高興。 | | |
I'm hungry. 我餓啦。 | | |
I'm married. 我結婚啦。 | | |
I'm not busy. 我不忙。 | | |
I'm not married. 我沒結婚。 | | |
I'm not ready yet. 我還沒準備好。 | | |
I'm not sure. 我不能肯定。 | | |
I'm sorry, we're sold out. 對不起,我們賣完啦。 | | |
I'm thirsty. 我口渴了。 | | |
I'm very busy. I don't have time now. 我很忙。 我現在一點空也沒有。 | | |
I need to change clothes. 我需要換衣服。 | | |
I need to go home. 我要回家。 | | |
I only want a snack. 我隻想吃點零食。 | | |
Is Mr. Smith an American? 史密斯先生是美國人嗎? | | |
Is that enough? 夠不夠? | | |
I think it's very good. 我認為這樣很好。 | | |
I think it tastes good. 我想它的味道不錯。 | | |
I thought the clothes were cheaper. 我還以為這些衣服比較便宜。 | | |
It's longer than 2 miles. 有兩英里多。 | | |
I've been here for two days. 我到這裡已經兩天了。 | | |
I've heard Texas is a beautiful place. 我聽說德克薩斯州是個美麗的地方。 | | |
I've never seen that before. 我以前從來沒見過那樣的東西。 | | |
I was about to leave the restaurant when my friends arrived. 我朋友來的時候,我正打算離開餐館。 | | |
Just a little. 只有一點點。 | | |
Just a moment. 請稍等一會兒。 | | |
Let me check. 讓我查一下。 | | |
Let me think about it. 讓我考慮考慮。 | | |
Let's go have a look. 讓我們去看看。 | | |
Let's practice English. 讓我們來練習說英語。 | | |
May I speak to Mrs. Smith please? 請找史密斯小姐。 | | |
More than that. 比那還多。 | | |
Never mind. 沒關係。 | | |
Next time. 下一次。 | | |
No. 不。 | | |
Nonsense. 胡說(廢話) | | |
No, thank you. 不用,謝謝! | | |
Nothing else. 沒有其它的了。 | | |
Not recently. 最近沒有。 | | |
Not yet. 還沒有。 | | |
Of course. 當然。 | | |
Okay. 行。 | | |
Please fill out this form. 請填寫這張表格。 | | |
Please take me to this address. 請帶我去這個地址。 | | |
Please write it down. 請寫下來。 | | |
Really? 真的嗎? | | |
Right here. 就在這兒。 | | |
Right there. 就在那兒。 | | |
See you later. 回頭見。 | | |
See you tomorrow. 明天見。 | | |
See you tonight. 今晚見。 | | |
She's pretty. 她很漂亮。 | | |
Sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打擾你了。 | | |
Stop! 停! | | |
Take a chance. 碰碰運氣。 | | |
Take it outside. 拿到外面去。 | | |
Tell me. 告訴我。 | | |
Thanks for everything. 謝謝你做的一切。 | | |
Thanks for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。 | | |
Thank you. 謝謝! | | |
Thank you miss. 謝謝,小姐。 | | |
Thank you sir. 謝謝,先生。 | | |
Thank you very much. 非常感謝! | | |
That looks great. 那個看起來非常棒. | | |
That's alright. 好吧。 | | |
That's enough. 夠了。 | | |
That's fine. 就這樣吧。 | | |
That's it. 就是這個。 | | |
That smells bad. 那個味道不好。 | | |
That's not fair. 那樣不公平。 | | |
That's not right. 不對。 | | |
That's right. 這就對啦。 | | |
That's too bad. 太糟糕啦。 | | |
That's too many. 太多啦。 | | |
That's too much. 太多啦。 | | |
The book is under the table. 書在桌子下面。 | | |
They'll be right back. 他們很快會回來的。 | | |
They're the same. 它們是一樣的。 | | |
They're very busy. 他們很忙。 | | |
This doesn't work. 這個壞了。 | | |
This is very difficult. 這個很難。 | | |
This is very important. 這個很重要。 | | |
Try it. 試一試。 | | |
Very good, thanks. 很好,謝謝! | | |
We like it very much. 我們很喜歡。 | | |
Would you take a message please? 請留個口信,好嗎? | | |
Yes, really. 是,是真的。 | | |
You're beautiful. 你真漂亮。 | | |
You're very nice. 你真是個好人。 | | |
You're very smart. 你真聰明。 | | |
Your things are all here. 你的東西都在這裡。 | | |