Am I pronouncing it correctly? 我的發音對嗎? | | |
Can you do me a favor? 你能幫我一個忙嗎? | | |
Can you help me? 你能幫我一下嗎? | | |
Can you please say that again? 請再說一遍,好嗎? | | |
Can you show me? 你能演示一下嗎?(如果是別人新買的東西,也可用于你去購買東西,要求銷售人員演示一下) | | |
Can you throw that away for me? 你能幫我把這扔了嗎? | | |
Does anyone here speak English? 這裡有人會說英語嗎? | | |
Don't do that. 別干那事! | | |
Do you believe that? 你相信嗎? | | |
Do you have a pencil? 你有鉛筆嗎? | | |
Do you smoke? 你抽煙嗎? | | |
Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎? | | |
Excuse me, what did you say? 對不起, 你剛纔說什麼? | | |
Forget it. 別想著它了。 | | |
How do you pronounce that? 這個怎麼發音? | | |
How do you say it in English? 這個用英語怎麼說? | | |
How do you spell it? 這個怎麼拼寫? | | |
How do you spell the word "Seattle?" “西雅圖”這個單詞怎麼拼寫? | | |
I can swim. 我會游泳。 | | |
I can't hear you clearly. 我聽不清楚你說的話。 | | |
I don't mind. 我不介意。 | | |
I don't speak English very well. 我英語說得不好。 | | |
I don't think so. 我不這麼認為。 | | |
I don't understand what your saying. 我不明白你在說什麼。 | | |
Is there air conditioning in the room? 房間裡有空調嗎? | | |
I think you have too many clothes. 我認為你的衣服太多了。 | | |
I trust you. 我信任你。 | | |
I understand now. 我現在明白了。(當別人跟你說什麼,剛開始你不明白,經別人解釋後你明白了,你就可以用這個) | | |
Let's meet in front of the hotel. 我們在酒店前見面。 | | |
Please sit down. 請坐。 | | |
Please speak English. 請說英語。 | | |
Please speak more slowly. 請說慢一點。 | | |
Sorry, I didn't hear clearly. 對不起,我沒聽清楚。 | | |
That means friend. friend的意思就是朋友。 | | |
That's wrong. 錯啦。 | | |
Try to say it. 試著說說 | | |
What does this mean? 這是什麼意思? | | |
What does this say? 這說的是什麼? | | |
What does this word mean? 這個單詞是什麼意思? | | |
What's the exchange rate? 匯率是多少? | | |
Whose book is that? 那是誰的書? | | |
Why aren't you going? 你為什麼不去? | | |
Why are you laughing? 你在笑什麼? | | |
Why did you do that? 你為什麼那樣做? | | |