1000 Most Common English Phrases

Letter S

  • See you later.
    回頭見。
  • See you tomorrow.
    明天見。
  • See you tonight.
    今晚見。
  • She wants to know when you're coming.
    她想知道你什麼時候來。
  • She's an expert.
    她是一位專家。
  • She's going with me tomorrow.
    她明天跟我一起去。
  • She's older than me.
    她年紀比我大。
  • She's pretty.
    她很漂亮。
  • Should I wait?
    要我等嗎?
  • Some books.
    一些書。
  • Someone does that for me.
    有人替我做。
  • Someone is coming.
    有人來了。
  • Sometimes I go to sleep at 11PM, sometimes at 11:30PM.
    我有時晚上十一點睡,有時十一點半睡。
  • Sorry to bother you.
    很抱歉打擾你了。
  • Sorry, I didn't hear clearly.
    對不起,我沒聽清楚。
  • Sorry, I don't have a pencil.
    對不起,我沒有鉛筆。
  • Sorry, I think I have the wrong number.
    對不起,我撥錯號碼了。
  • Sorry, we don't accept credit cards.
    對不起,我們不收信用卡。
  • Sorry, we don't have any vacancies.
    對不起,我們沒有空房間了。
  • Sorry, we don't have any.
    對不起,我們沒有了。
  • Sorry, we only accept Cash.
    對不起,我們隻收人民幣。
  • Start the car.
    發動汽車。
  • Stop!
    停!
See you later.

回頭見。

See you tomorrow.

明天見。

See you tonight.

今晚見。

She wants to know when you're coming.

她想知道你什麼時候來。

She's an expert.

她是一位專家。

She's going with me tomorrow.

她明天跟我一起去。

She's older than me.

她年紀比我大。

She's pretty.

她很漂亮。

Should I wait?

要我等嗎?

Some books.

一些書。

Someone does that for me.

有人替我做。

Someone is coming.

有人來了。

Sometimes I go to sleep at 11PM, sometimes at 11:30PM.

我有時晚上十一點睡,有時十一點半睡。

Sorry to bother you.

很抱歉打擾你了。

Sorry, I didn't hear clearly.

對不起,我沒聽清楚。

Sorry, I don't have a pencil.

對不起,我沒有鉛筆。

Sorry, I think I have the wrong number.

對不起,我撥錯號碼了。

Sorry, we don't accept credit cards.

對不起,我們不收信用卡。

Sorry, we don't have any vacancies.

對不起,我們沒有空房間了。

Sorry, we don't have any.

對不起,我們沒有了。

Sorry, we only accept Cash.

對不起,我們隻收人民幣。

Start the car.

發動汽車。

Stop!

停!