1000 Most Common English Phrases

Letter C

  • Call me.
    打電話給我。
  • Call the police.
    打電話報警。
  • Can I borrow some money?
    我能借點錢嗎?
  • Can I bring my friend?
    我能帶朋友來嗎?
  • Can I have a glass of water please?
    請給我一杯水好嗎?
  • Can I have a receipt please?
    請給我一張收據好嗎?
  • Can I have the bill please?
    請給我帳單好嗎?
  • Can I help you?
    我能幫你嗎?
  • Can I make an appointment for next Wednesday?
    下星期三見面怎麼樣?
  • Can I see your passport please?
    我能看看你的護照嗎?
  • Can I take a message?
    我能留個口信嗎?
  • Can I try it on?
    我能試一下嗎?
  • Can I use your phone?
    我能用一下你的電話嗎?
  • Can it be cheaper?
    能再便宜點嗎?
  • Can we have a menu please.
    請給我們一份菜單,好嗎?
  • Can we have some more bread please?
    我們能再要點麵包嗎?
  • Can we sit over there?
    我們能坐過去嗎?
  • Can you call back later?
    你能稍後再打過來嗎?
  • Can you call me back later?
    你能稍後再打過來嗎?
  • Can you carry this for me?
    你能幫我拿一下嗎?
  • Can you do me a favor?
    你能幫我一個忙嗎?
  • Can you fix this?
    你能修這個嗎?
  • Can you give me an example?
    你能給我舉個例子嗎?
  • Can you help me?
    你能幫我一下嗎?
  • Can you hold this for me?
    你能幫我拿住這個嗎?
  • Can you please say that again?
    請再說一遍,好嗎?
  • Can you recommend a good restaurant?
    你能推荐一個好的餐館嗎?
  • Can you repeat that please?
    請重複一下,好嗎?
  • Can you show me?
    你能演示一下嗎?(如果是別人新買的東西,也可用于你去購買東西,要求銷售人員演示一下)
  • Can you speak louder please?
    請大聲一點,好嗎?
  • Can you swim?
    你會游泳嗎?
  • Can you throw that away for me?
    你能幫我把這扔了嗎?
  • Can you translate this for me?
    你能幫我翻譯一下嗎?
  • Certainly!
    當然!
  • Cheers!
    乾杯!
  • Chicago is very different from Boston.
    芝加哥同波士頓有很多不同。
  • Come here.
    到這邊來。
Call me.

打電話給我。

Call the police.

打電話報警。

Can I borrow some money?

我能借點錢嗎?

Can I bring my friend?

我能帶朋友來嗎?

Can I have a glass of water please?

請給我一杯水好嗎?

Can I have a receipt please?

請給我一張收據好嗎?

Can I have the bill please?

請給我帳單好嗎?

Can I help you?

我能幫你嗎?

Can I make an appointment for next Wednesday?

下星期三見面怎麼樣?

Can I see your passport please?

我能看看你的護照嗎?

Can I take a message?

我能留個口信嗎?

Can I try it on?

我能試一下嗎?

Can I use your phone?

我能用一下你的電話嗎?

Can it be cheaper?

能再便宜點嗎?

Can we have a menu please.

請給我們一份菜單,好嗎?

Can we have some more bread please?

我們能再要點麵包嗎?

Can we sit over there?

我們能坐過去嗎?

Can you call back later?

你能稍後再打過來嗎?

Can you call me back later?

你能稍後再打過來嗎?

Can you carry this for me?

你能幫我拿一下嗎?

Can you do me a favor?

你能幫我一個忙嗎?

Can you fix this?

你能修這個嗎?

Can you give me an example?

你能給我舉個例子嗎?

Can you help me?

你能幫我一下嗎?

Can you hold this for me?

你能幫我拿住這個嗎?

Can you please say that again?

請再說一遍,好嗎?

Can you recommend a good restaurant?

你能推荐一個好的餐館嗎?

Can you repeat that please?

請重複一下,好嗎?

Can you show me?

你能演示一下嗎?(如果是別人新買的東西,也可用于你去購買東西,要求銷售人員演示一下)

Can you speak louder please?

請大聲一點,好嗎?

Can you swim?

你會游泳嗎?

Can you throw that away for me?

你能幫我把這扔了嗎?

Can you translate this for me?

你能幫我翻譯一下嗎?

Certainly!

當然!

Cheers!

乾杯!

Chicago is very different from Boston.

芝加哥同波士頓有很多不同。

Come here.

到這邊來。